This enlightening book is based on a few simple ideas:
- Compared to loud, ‘in your face’ confidence, quiet confidence is more attractive, satisfying and sustainable.
- How we think and how we behave are linked so you can improve your confidence by working on one and then the other or on both simultaneously.
- If a book is to make a real difference, it has to do more than inspire you; it has to give you practical, ‘how to be confident’ solutions you can implement easily.
Quietly Confident does that by taking you through a simple sequence:
- It helps you think about confidence and the difference improving your self-confidence will make to you.
- It helps you think about how much confidence you want in specific situations.
- It helps you identify what is affecting how you think and behave enabling you to make your natural brain processes work for you instead of against you.
- It explains a range of proven, practical and mutually reinforcing ideas that will enable you to build your confidence easily, step by step.
- It shows you how to help other people be more confident.
- It shows you how to benefit from the cumulative effect of making confidence a habit so that confidence comes naturally to you for the rest of your life.
To download a sample chapter of Quietly Confident click here.